Saturday, December 20, 2008

I have always hated science and math

With inclusion comes exclusion.
I used to be your best friend,
but now I sit impatiently
rocking a fitted hat so low to negate the chances of my eyes meeting yours..
Becuz that would only confirm the genius that lies within my heart, knowing
that your mind is elsewhere when you are with me..
They say when a mother gives birth to her first child, there is a chemical imbalance that occurs within her mind, making her care more for her newborn than anyone else in the world.
So although you affectionately call him your boo, it is clear to see why the dimensions of our relationship have changed..
Frustrated to be outside of the equation,
becuz u plus me now has less meaning than u plus him
But don't let my feelings get into the way of your love
And spoil the chemistry that once was a sweet science between u and i
but now passionately exists between him and u.
What hurts the most is that you fail to acknowledge this.
Maybe i made a mistake, analyzing the bond between us as one between just friends

iWrite

No comments:

Post a Comment