Monday, December 15, 2008

Shihan Inspired

I'm sick of people acting like Will Smith is a legit actor
I'm sick of Denzel always playing a cop, or mentor whose been emotionally scarred in every movie he's in. (do a comedy my dude)
And I'm sick of people being self righteous, like God mistakenly made a non divine human twin
And I'm sick of rappers saying that their bringing hip hop back, only to sign record deals to flood the airwaves with more rhymes about money, cars. and bull-ish
I'm sick of females who embrace a music that unrepentantly objectifies them.
And I'm sick of females who don't know what they want from dudes besides an ear to scream at or hear their sorrows.
And I'm sick of Terrell Owens
And I'm sick of all the Obama love, if it means that there will be no attention paid to the struggling economy and troops still fighting a mindless war in Iraq
I'm sick of my fellow citizens being in a mindless war in Iraq
I'm sick of paying my University to have no interest in me thereby demanding that I take classes that I'm not interested in.
And I'm so sick of finals right now, but not because their hard. I'm sick of them because they are so flawed in their very definition. So it's the final test that wants you to remember things from the beginning middle and end of the semester in hopes that you use it for the future. Why can't it just be another test and graded as such.
And I'm sick of people trying to outwit each other on their facebook statuses. Keep it simple, facebook just ask how your doing, not the lyrics to your favorite song.
And I'm sick of everyone talking about swag, like being arrogant should be lauded. And those who say their not being arrogant wouldn't waste the time or minds of others that read their announcement that their swag is crazy
And I'm sick of dudes playing zone in pick up ball.
And I'm sick of writing this poem cause I feel like the biggest hater right now.
IwRiTe

2 comments:

  1. that was filled with so much love

    (no not being sarcastic)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was with you until the TO thing...

    ReplyDelete