Tuesday, April 28, 2009

very random rap

I feel inspired

But maybe im just tired

From all that’s goin on

But Ima write this lil song

Anyway, so I can get it out of my head

And go to bed

Before these words go dead…

I think about your mistress all the time

Cuz I hate sharing you, and I lie all the time

Callin you mine, but your not fully,

And she beats up my brain like a bully

Trying to convince me that your love is real

But only with her, because of all the time she steals

From me, keeping you away

From me, causing all this pain

For me, because I never know the day

May come, when you say

Were done, and my tears start to run

Knowing she won. Your heart

Seems to be in two places

And I can’t face this

Because its been three years

Of struggle and tears

To get you on my side,

Hop in God’s ride

and leave your peers’.

I still have faith in you tho

Because you’re trying to let her go

And I just stay around

Hoping that what I found

Inside you will appear

And I can rest my fear

Of losing you.

So for now, I bow

And sit down, after all the work I’ve done

And let God shine his Son

On you, praying

That you love me enough to

Keep us together


MS

No comments:

Post a Comment