Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back to Black




Right now
My soul is Montreal.
Although its appearance may be beautiful
Its bitter cold.
And I wouldn't say it glows
If it appears green, its becuz of the dark world it dwells in
take it not as beam of light but as a sign of sickness
My soul is Russia right now
Its on the brink of conflict with the body it dwells in
In a power struggle
To figure out a how to persevere, while preserving its current state.
My soul is Paris night now
A cathedral seems more like a sight, than a place I want to be.
And the Sene River, is a complete fallacy to my soul right now
the most beautiful body of water...
makes my soul's eyes cry, and the rivers breathtaking nature
makes my soul angry that it can't voice the beauty of the world to my body
its weak... and it may be to late to recover
wackness!

2 comments:

  1. DAG!

    How can you ever say you are not a poet?!

    You live!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 stars out of 5 because of the brilliant video you posted along with your brilliant words.

    Fascinating!

    ReplyDelete