Saturday, February 28, 2009

:(

Never meant to disrespect
My inability to digest the fatal events, rendered me unable to attend to pay my respect
Unable to comprehend the incomprehensible, or understand His reasons that are beyond all understanding.
Instead I stomach guilt and wonder why
Eyes tried to escape tears, mind tried to accept lies
I'd never run into this type of pain, so i figured i'd skip out
Its scared me that in this world.. there's nothing light with death
No gates, and even the most beautiful pearls can't lighten up a mother's heart, or lesson the heart ache

My mind pays for this each day, as often time it trails
Making a B-line towards the past, reminiscing
Almost allowing me to think that from my life you aren't missing
Missed the day in black with the preacher
For fear my heart would be awakened by the wake
Mind finally conscious of what is at stake
Sorry Double S, i think about you all the time
I was thirteen, not tryin to justify just wasnt ready
So in my mind, i tried to keep u alive
And in my heart u r... in a different world but never too far


iWrite


No comments:

Post a Comment