Sunday, March 29, 2009

At work spazzin

its true.. ive never felt heart break
waiting for luv so long ive been prone to feel heart ache
but yet my heart burns with a passion for this writing stuff
as i seek to deliver
a poem as beautiful as Matthew's scripture
i close each poem with a kiss
so my lips prove to my heart that love exists
each time i try to have my way with words, sometimes forcing the relationship,
pursing my lips, trying to make out with life
trying to understand why i've been blessed with this ability to make out life
no i've never felt heart break,
but i've seen tears drip from eyes intoxicated with despair, trying desperately to compensate
and each time i tear into this thing i love
my heart intensifies
which is when i realize
my heart is a pen in disguise
born in Lowell, but wit a philly soul, a brotha with luv, which you can see from what my penn states
Like I was born with a Pen-cil-vein that makes me stand out
and its purpose is to help me stand up!

iamnothing

No comments:

Post a Comment